Pain when I roll over

Mc12eb

Reaction score
At night whenever I roll from side to the other side it feels like I cause braxton hicks and my stomach just hurts. Anyone else experience this?

Yup this is me every night. lol I feel and look like a beached whale at night. I think its just normal with the muscles and such tightening. It also depends on where baby is laying. But either way its awful!

This is everynight for me. I haven't been able to sleep right for about 3 weeks now! It's such a pain.

When i roll over it feels like my ENTIRE body is shattered......sucks!

All the time! Some nights its better than others.

I find if I hold my tummy when I roll its not as bad (sometimes).

I am sorry that it hurts.

I thought it was just me and my bowel issues so its normal :thumbup:

Yeah! I get the same thing too. I have to lay facing the right side or it hurts.

Rolling over is definitely a task and so is getting up, hurts like hell!

Same here! I call it a three point turn!

I find my left side is usually more comfy but I'm not one for sleeping on my side so my arm aches. I try to use each toilet trip as an excuse to change sides when I come back.

every night!! i was told it is the strained and stretching ligaments around your pubic bone..supposedly if you support your bump while you roll it makes it less painful but i still think it hurts like hell :haha:

I'm so happy I saw this post! I been having this problem where I have to get my husband to help me roll over during the night! Makes me feel better knowing its "normal"!!

Snap!! My hips ache so I have to stand up do a little dance to relieve the pain then lie back down. I'm a right heifer at the moment and hate bed.

Hope it gets better soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->