pain when pooping

Jkirkbright

Reaction score
Sorry if this is to much information but could do with some help/advice. Since having my baby 7 weeks ago it hurts when I poop. So much that it feels like im shitting glass. It also bleeds quite a bit. I know I should go to the doctors and get it checked but Im embarrassed! Has anyone else had this? If so what was it? How was it treated?

I obviously cannot say for sure- but you certainly need to see the doc hun (just in case). Very possible it's a hemroid-- those can be up farther inside and cause pain and bleeding. It's also very common during/after pregnancy. Please don't be embarrassed- I'm sure your doc has seen it all hun. That is part of their job. If it is a hemroid- there are over the counter meds you can use- and typical help and they go away in time. You might honestly take a look yourself first to see... and try some over the counter medication. But if there is more going on- it's better to know for sure. Pregnancy can do some crazy stuff to our bodies!

Agree with PP, go to your Dr but it does sound like hemorroids. I have awful ones and it does feel like shitting glass sometimes. The dr will probably want to examine you but after having had a baby, it really didn't bother me! I used an over the counter cream initially which led to me getting thrush. When I finally went to the dr, she gave me a great cream that helps within minutes of applying it. Just wish i'd gone sooner.

Hope it gets better soon hun. Congratulations on your baby by the way! x

x

Finally went to the doctor and I've got anal fissure :( they've given me some ointment so hopefully things get sorted! Thank you for your help and advice ladies xx

Glad you sorted it out- those are NO FUN. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"