Painful area on bump since sex - damage / tear?

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi ladies:flower:
I hope I am worrying for nothing - me & OH have an active sex life & we DTD last night with him on top. It squashed me a little & felt uncomfortable so we moved. Since we finished the deed, I have had a sharp bruise / pull type ain in one spot of my bump on the lower right side, like it's been poked & is sore. I am worried we may have been too rough and torn something? any opinions? baby has been moving since & there is no bleeding.
Thanks in advance:hugs:

I'd say a slightly twisted ligament, have you put a hottie on it? I tore my stomach muscle just above my belly button early on this week and oh my goodness, it hurt. It felt like a burning sensation and then tingly and bruised from the outside. But with a couple of days rest and sleeping with a pillow under me, it's back to normal.

I also had a really bruised area for about a month and apparently it was baby's bum reared up and pushing back against me, that was quite sore too.

I'd say a slightly twisted ligament, have you put a hottie on it? I tore my stomach muscle just above my belly button early on this week and oh my goodness, it hurt. It felt like a burning sensation and then tingly and bruised from the outside. But with a couple of days rest and sleeping with a pillow under me, it's back to normal.

I also had a really bruised area for about a month and apparently it was baby's bum reared up and pushing back against me, that was quite sore too.

Thank you for your reply, that does sound similar to what I am feeling too. I think I am probably worrying for nothing and just need to take it easy (easier said than done with a 2 year old:haha:)
xx

Oh yes, kids don't help!

just be careful of it and try and bend etc slowly. It will heal though. Xxx

I second pp. I wouldn't worry unless something changes and turns into severe pain. It sounds like a pulled muscle, which I've found is quite easy to do to the bump (I got one after a rough bout of morning sickness a few weeks back).
it will be tender to the touch and painful while moving for a few days, but should heal right up :)

I agree with the others; sounds like you pulled something. Or baby moved and is putting pressure on that spot. Mine decided to shove her feet up last night and MAN it hurt! Then I had to cough and pulled a belly muscle on top of it...

This pregnancy stuff is tough sometimes.

I tore my stomach muscle to the right of my belly button, if I pushed myself too much at work it would be the worst burning, stitch pain ever. Relaxing helps it a lot, if it is a torn muscle they tell you how to help it after birth, mention it to your mw if it's still hurting at your next appt :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->