Painful intercourse and early preg?

jilligan

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that they have painful intercourse with early pregnancy. I don't know if I am pregnant or not (i am TTC though) and last night noticed that when DH and I BD'd it hurt. It was like he was too deep if that makes sense.

Just wondering if anyone has had this?

I am also still experiencing the abdominal cramping, i have broken out in spots on my shoulders, and feeling slightly nauseated.

Advice please.

Where are you in your cycle hun?

I am on CD24. My cycles usually range from 28 to 33 days. I ovulated (i think) on cycle day 14.

What do you think????

10DPO then ....

All I know is personally whist pregnant I don't find sex very comfortable! The nausea can be a good sign!

Personally I'd be testing but I always do early - Best to keep a neutral mind if you test though BUT remember not all women get a BFP when they test early if they are in fact pregnant.

Wishing you lots of luck x x

thank you very much. I have been feeling a little wierd today so I was thinking I might do a test tonight. It is my birthday today - so I am hoping for BFP... it would be a nice birthday gift!

Anyway - I don't hold out much luck with it being positive but I will give it a go and let you know.

Thank you for your help

Ooh Happy Birthday cycle buddy!! :happydance:

Charm X

Thanks,

How are you feeling today - feeling anything different or out of the ordinary?

Not really...Boobs a little tender on the sides and ad a lot of cramps but I think that was wind :oops:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up and seeing if I can last till next week to test and its killing me :lol:

Cx

Yeah for me the cramps are bad (not all the time though), my boobs are getting a bit sore on teh nipple area (trying to tell myself it is sign of AF), I have killer heartburn, sex was painful last night (it never is), i have been nauseated all day (strange for me - but I am trying to tell myself its in my head). Lots of wierd things going on - so I think I am going to test tonight and tomorrow morning - just to put my mind at ease.. if its negative - then so be it.

Good Luck [-o<

Let us know won't you, you know how impatient we all are :roll:

Cx

Happy birthday Jill & good luck above all :p

Happy Birthday for yesterday!!!

And I don't want to get your hopes up, but I also broke out in spots on my shoulders and back when I got my BFP!! Have you tested?

Charm, I too had sore BBs on the sides!!

I really wish you both the best of luck and hope you get your BFPs!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->