Painful legs, back and feet :(

numpty1979

Pregnant and mother of 1
Reaction score
Over the last few days I've been experiencing really bad pains in the balls of my feet. The pain has extended to the back of my legs and in to my lower back. If I sit for too long it's difficult to get up. And if I walk any distance I have to sit down! Sleeping is a nightmare because my back aches every time I move. I'm only 26 weeks. What will this be like at 40??!!!

srry ur going thru this but i really dnt noe wat to tell u cuz im going thru this too but didnt find anythin that helps. I just didnt want to R&R. hope it gets better for u.

im experiencing same kind of pains. i just try to rest a lot and wear comfy shoes. if i dont think about it or do something to distract me then it isn't so bad.

Get a maternity pillow! Just sleeping properly at night will make a TON of difference.

I was trying to avoid getting a maternity pillow cause they're quite expensive. But I might just have to give in. Yet another night of no sleep last night again. :(

I have shooting pains fromt eh top of my bum to my knee nearly all day. I went to the doctors today and they have said it's a trapped nerve due to the baby making everything stretch. The doctor said take paracetamol and if it's gets really bad co-codomol.

Speak to your midwife next time you see her as the doctor told me they can refer you for physio if it's bad pain.

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"