• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Painful Lump In Breast

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
A while back I noticed a bit of pain when my kids pressed on my chest. Sort of middle of my rib cage but leaning towards my right breast. When I feel around it's sore but I can't pinpoint a definite lump though I can feel a sharp pain in that area. The last day or so It's sore without needing anyone to touch it.
Help me feel less terrified. Does this sound really bad? I've never had cysts in pregnancy or anything before which worries me.

Hi love. First thing is get an appt at your gp. Let them have a look and refer u for a mammogram. I have lumpy boobies..a pain in the neck but i did have a painful large lump which i had 1 mammogram and 2 sonars later to be told its just a cyst. I lost my mum to inflammatory breast cancer so you can understand i was a complete lunatic with worry! I know lots of ladies with blocked ducts too. These boobies are tricky equipment sometimes. It totally freaks you out and we always think the worst but rather get it seen to asap! I was told the non painful lumps are more suspicious BUT im no doctor and just offering my opinion. Thinking of u. Keep me updated. Im here for u!

Thank you so so much. I'm so sorry about your mum :( and really glad you were ok. I hope it's nothing, I just can't ignore it anymore.
I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again xo

I had a painful area in my breast at the beginning of this pregnancy that they scanned and saw it as a cyst. The pain subsided after a week or so xx
See your GP for some peace of mind x

I went to the GP and he told me to book in with the female doctor for an examination. She's off though so I've an appointment for next week.

I went to the GP and he told me to book in with the female doctor for an examination. She's off though so I've an appointment for next week.

Ah i hope the time goes by quick! Any change in your breast last couple days?

Hi girls :) I had an examination and the doctor says she feels nothing there to cause concern. She thinks it's an inflammation in my rib cage and not in the breast tissue. She says there are nodules there that can be inflamed with hormone changes. I have hEDS so joint pains are normal to me. I'm so pleased it's all ok x

Hi girls :) I had an examination and the doctor says she feels nothing there to cause concern. She thinks it's an inflammation in my rib cage and not in the breast tissue. She says there are nodules there that can be inflamed with hormone changes. I have hEDS so joint pains are normal to me. I'm so pleased it's all ok x
Ahhh so happy all is well! Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->