Painful nasal passage!!

GemGems

3rd Tri - Woo Hoo!!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I know most of us are having a really bad time with hayfever at the minute with not being able to take anything for it. But i was just wondering, is anyone getting really painful nasal passages, as in it feels like you've snorted something you shouldn't have??? I've never had this with hayfever before. It's worse when i'm lying down and sometimes i even have nose-bleeds with it, and its so painful my eyes just stream like a waterfall.

It'd be good to hear from anyone else who's experiencing the same. If not, maybe i should get my butt to the doctors!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pregnancy will give you nose bleeds so it may not be to do with the hayfever, just coincidence - I never get nose bleeds & I bled a couple of times with both pregnancies.
I have hayfever too - it seems to be a million times worse this year - (I didn't take one single tablet last year) & am so glad I am able to take things for it - my chest is doing my head in! I can't imagine what you must be going through without any medication!:hugs:

Thanks. i have heard that you get nose bleeds in pregnancy but i didn't think it'd be accompanied by such an awful pain :(
My snot (sorry tmi!) is sometimes really green and yellow, so i'm thinking that i may have a sinus infection too??!!
I know what you mean about your chest killing. I have asthma and its really playing up at the minute! I'm probably only sleeping about 4-5 hours a night and its absolutely knackering me out with working full time too. :cry:

Maybe i should just see a doctor instead of just moaning to you guys.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->