Pains at 5 weeks

KirinM

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 4wks+6 and have been having constant aches and sometimes some really sharp pains.

I've had an ectopic previously so am really worried about that and will try and see a doctor asap but was wondering what people really mean when they say they've having cramps?

The aches and pains are on both sides and I also have that heavy feeling. It sort of feels like bloating but I've also had pains that seem to go down my bottom (sorry tmi).

Can anyone explain the sorts of cramps they've having?

Thanks x

Hi ladies,

I'm 4wks+6 and have been having constant aches and sometimes some really sharp pains.

I've had an ectopic previously so am really worried about that and will try and see a doctor asap but was wondering what people really mean when they say they've having cramps?

The aches and pains are on both sides and I also have that heavy feeling. It sort of feels like bloating but I've also had pains that seem to go down my bottom (sorry tmi).

Thanks x

That's gonna be your ligaments and such stretching. Do you get to have an early scan because of the previous ectopic?

Hi hun

I am having all sorts of pains, none are persistant and generally they are short lived.

It usually flares up after movement, particularly if I have been relaxing in the bath and then get out. Ranges from period type cramping to sharp pains, I had some light ones today but very isolated to one area and not particularly painful, but noticeable. Sometimes is goes through to my back but its mainly located in the front.

Supposedly its all the stretching going on (even though my baby is currently a seed :rofl:)

Hi ladies,

Thanks x

That's gonna be your ligaments and such stretching. Do you get to have an early scan because of the previous ectopic?

Thanks for responding. I really hope it's only stretching and not another ectopic. After my treatment at the EPU for my ectopic they said as soon as I get pregnant again I can go back so am going to go to the GP tomorrow and get a referral. I've not been bleeding and I was with my ectopic so fingers crossed it's not another one. I don't think I could cope.

Hi ladies,

Thanks x

Thanks for responding. I really hope it's only stretching and not another ectopic. After my treatment at the EPU for my ectopic they said as soon as I get pregnant again I can go back so am going to go to the GP tomorrow and get a referral. I've not been bleeding and I was with my ectopic so fingers crossed it's not another one. I don't think I could cope.

It's scary .. I had an ectopic July last year @ 9 wks. I was on pins and needles till I had a scan this time (6 wks) .. I had twinges and such and was all WTF .. it's normal ...

I'd say because you say it's both sides tho .. its gonna be the ligaments, also the bloating and pressure is pretty normal .. wait till the pregnancy farts start ;)

Hello Ladies,
Looking for alittle advice please. I had a previous ectopic in Jan and lost my left tube at 7 weeks, I am now around 5ish weeks pregnant, 2 scan later and nothing showing. HCG done and doubled, they did however see what looks like fluid in my right tube ..... Terrified this is ectopic again. I do have slight ache in ovary area but flips from side to side ...Help

Im Currently 5 Weeks Pregnant having exactly the same Pains and have been told its normal its just hard to believe after an eptopic but its different and im keeping my fingers crossed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"