Pains (caution tmi)

loop

Reaction score
ok well heres when i get a bit :blush: ive started having these pains today like contraction kinda pains......... been having then on and off since bout 11:30am...... they make me feel like i need to go to the toilet if you know what i mean:blush: do u think its just my body clearing out ready for labour 2 start? kinda confused as i was induced with my dd and well the pains jsut started with her none of this other stuff that im going through now....

ooohhh jsut shut up rach sorry im just rambling
ignore me :blush:

Wouldn't know what labour pains were like if the instrution manual came up and smacked me in the face lol

I too was induced ... Hope this is the start for you hun

xxx

stupid pains have gone now

in a ay i hope they come bk in another way it kinda shocked me and made me start to paninc

Loop, sounds to me that you just needed a poo lol. If you have read some of my posts, you'd know that Im ALWAYS feeling like I need to poop all the time and I have the cramps to go with it. I have had it for ages now... no idea what itis

aww hun im sorry i missed this! :hugs: hope ur ok xx

well now i know that thye were contration type pains baby has now engaged only 1/5th but engaged and thats what the pains were pushing the baby down

glad you know what it is now hun, not long an ull b holding little one!!!

i cant wait ive really got to the point where i feel i cant go on lol
im so tired at the mo... my oh has take n our dd out for the day so i can rest as i really didnt want to be walking all day just so so tired not even dressed yet!!!

hurry up baby!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->