pains shaking why?

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
last night i woke up with some pains in my belly braxton hicks i think. i got up and got a drink of water when i layed back down i couldnt stop shaking i mean my whole body was trembling it was a strange feeling lasted bout 30 mins till pains stopped any ideas what this was?

Maybe it just shook you up hun and half asleep with it would have put you on edge type thing.

If the shakes happen again or you find yourself constantly concerned about it speak to the MW.

Hope you have a better sleep tonight

x

sorry no idea?

I only know, when you have cold/flu you can get a shaking body.

I have not experience that Katie but I have heard a few women close to delivery, have a similar situation where they shake uncontrollably for a bit. None of them seemed to worry about it though, supposedly it is a bit common.

Don't wanna frighten you Katie but perhaps you should get checked out. You may experience shivering or trembling in early labour. It’s your body’s way of relieving tension and often lasts only a few minutes. What you can do to help is by doing something relaxing, like a warm shower, massage, deep breathing etc. Holding your breath to the count of 5 several times consecutively can stop the shivers. I only know this cus i spoke to my MW about the signs of early labour the other day. Are you ok now? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->