pains, what could they mean?

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
I started what I thought was AF on Sunday, it wasnt really very heavy and only lasted a few days on and off, only have 'period pains for one day' and since I have been experiencing ovulation type pains. I have been testing usking opk's to rule this out and there is no line at all so so start with I just thought my body betting back to normal, now they have been happening for a few days I am a bit worried... Has anyone else had these? and did you find out why you were having them?

Thank you x

Sorry, but I haven't. It could just be your bodys way of getting back to normal, but I didn't want to read and run.

Hi lindy, sorry youre in this position

it might help if you put your days down, and when you stopped spotting etc

Im trying to remember, but i think i had a bit of brown cm and cramping, for a single day, a few days / a week before i got my first af - no idea what they were, but a few days later, my first af came. But at that stage, I'd had lines on opk for 19 days running

I couldnt work out what was happening, but your hormones can be all over the place in that first cycle and everyones different.

Hi Lindy,

I don't know what these pains are but I just wanted to tell you I've been experiencing the exact same problem. I had a tfmr on 22nd March (I was 18 wks pregnant) and got my first AF five weeks later. I got these pains a couple of weeks before AF so just assumed it was my body getting back to normal but I've still got the pains now and I've no idea why! Am thinking of another trip to the doctor just to put my mind at ease as don't want anything to jeapodize my chances of ttc again! Hope things get better for you soon, Zoe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->