Pains

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I've been getting sharp, shooting cramps in my belly and side. They don't last long but hurt! I went to see the nurse today and mentioned it. She said its probably my body getting tired and to take it easy and get some rest. Its nothing to worry about unless I get bleeding.

What do yoiu think? Was I fobbed off?

I dont think she would have just fobbed you off. I have had a few weird shooting pains and i think its just our bodys changing/baby developing. If it got really bad get a second opinion at your doctors.

I am trying to take things slower and relax more, i sometimes just carry on as normal and realise i should take it a bit easier. I was cleaning the other day and was knackered afterwards! so cleaning all the floors is going to be a job for my OH from now on!

I dont think she would have just fobbed you off. I have had a few weird shooting pains and i think its just our bodys changing/baby developing. If it got really bad get a second opinion at your doctors. )

I agree with Jules I think it is probaly things stretching & nothing to worry about but if you are concerned go see your doc to get peace of mind!!

I has some pains (like period pains) between weeks 6 and 8 or so. Apparently they are normal. I would try not to worry - I know it's hard as I always feel worse if I panic about things. Take it easy xx xx

Thanks everyone. I'm sure its nothing to worry about, but you know what its like, I'm worrying about everything!

You really do get so many aches and pains, truely without any bleeding there is no signs to cause alarm hun :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->