• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pale toddler poo

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, my 3yr old son for the last few days has had pale poo off and on.
I myself had a stomach bug last week but am over it now. My son has had a bit of a cold and has been sick a few times but I'm not sure if that's through coughing. Hes been off his food aswell and has managed a few bowles of cereal. Sometimes his poo is normal and sometimes very pale, like a light beige colour, not exactly diahorria but very soft. Today he had a poo which was completely normal then 2 mins later he went again and it was the light beige colour again. Anything to worry about?

Id say not to worry, just be the bug passing through him. Both my dd2&3 have had the same the last couple of days. All of us had a tummy bug with sickness for a day, followed by loss of appetite (I was sick last Saturday and only yesterday my appetite started to pick up) They are still drinking plenty, eating little nibbles here and there (although both ate all of their breakfast this morning so hopefully back to normal) and they are fine in themselves.

Id put it down to the bug. Our whole town seems to have had it recently!

My son is just recovering from a stomach bug and his poo is exactly the same as you described.
Hopefully it will go back to normal colour soon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->