Panicking myself....

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
I had a scan at 7 and half weeks because iv had 3 previous losses all early losses, and i saw the heartbeat and i felt so much better and so i told everyone i am pregnant, well last few days i no longer feel sick when i was feeling really sick a lot of the time before, and even threw up once, now nothing at all!!! I have tummy cramps the last two days too, not painful but i can feel em there, like period is due, i had them at 4-5 weeks but they went completely, until a couple of days ago, i even have tried to use my doppler a few times and i cant find a heartbeat and i know its VERY early to be trying a doppler and very hard to detect such a small baby especially as im overweight but im just so terrified! Why has my sickness gone? My boobs dont hurt as much as they did, and the tummy cramps :/ iv got about 4 weeks till my next scan i dont think my nerves can take this

Hi hun, ive also had 2 previous losses and i felt negative last week after quite a big bleed and symptons disappeared yesterday but my scan showed a healthy lil puddinh snuggled up. If youre concerned im sure epac would rescan you but the cramps could be your ligaments stretching too. Good luck x

I felt like this. I actually had that feeling that something was wrong. Then yesterday the sicky feeling came back x 100! I wasn't sick but was so nauseous that I was useless at work and ended up leaving at 3.30! I am the first person to google if something is different or feels odd but every time my symptoms have gone they have come back a couple of days later.

It is so nerve wracking. I can't wait to be further on because I am on tenterhooks every day!

I felt similar the other day felt like no symptoms but they've come back my boobs are agony again, I think it's around 8/9/10 weeks that we start to feel better so hopefully it's just that! I'm sure u could get a scan again anyway.. X

Thank you ladies im hoping my symptoms come back, the first trimester is the hardest its so scary isnt it!!! Unfortunately i highly doubt i will get another scan the hospital im under likes to be as cheap as possible and you have to really push to get scanned and only get one if ur lucky, being as i had a scan in my 7th week i really doubt they will give me another, it would be a urine infection causing my cramps i should find out next week the results of my urine sample to see if its that, so far today i havent felt any cramps lets hope that continues

Spoke too soon i am getting cramps still :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->