Panorama Bbc 1

weestar21

Reaction score
anyone watching this just now? im shocked!!! its about an undercover journalist whos gone on work experiance in a hospital in midwifery

shes at st marys hospital and omg im shockes i dont blame the MW though but they are so under staffed its unread :cry:

a documentary thing about how bad the labour wards are and how poorly some of the patients are being treated due to lack of staff :cry:

god, glad im not watchin :( i can imagine wot its like!

ive just turned volume down cant watch it anymore :cry:

:( teh care of some people these days is awful

I watched it, I was thinking of going to St Mary's but decided to stick with Stepping Hill as it's slightly more local.

You can't blame the staff in most cases they're doing the best they can with such little resources.

I'm quite lucky becuase we have a great team of community midwives that are really keen on home births and we have a birth centre so if your low risk and don't want an epidural you don't have to go to the delivery suite.

Cx

i have it on sky plus im so interested in what they are doing

a documentary thing about how bad the labour wards are and how poorly some of the patients are being treated due to lack of staff :cry:
It came on here & I turned it over before Imi started going into panic mode!!

I watched it, I was thinking of going to St Mary's but decided to stick with Stepping Hill as it's slightly more local.

You can't blame the staff in most cases they're doing the best they can with such little resources.

I'm quite lucky becuase we have a great team of community midwives that are really keen on home births and we have a birth centre so if your low risk and don't want an epidural you don't have to go to the delivery suite.

Cx

I had both mine at stepping Hill, Not the worst hospital i have seen but it still has its problems, when i had to be induced with Amy they had to put that on hold because St mary's patients were being transfered there due to lack of staff so ours patients were suffering!!
Appauling :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"