Panorama/Harmony/Informaseq Test?

NavyLadybug

Mom to Magnus & Lyle
Reaction score
Did anyone have these? How did you like the results? Did you find out the gender? I'm scheduled to have the Panorama in 2 weeks and they asked if we wanted to know the baby's gender and we said yes. I'm considered high risk for genetic disorders so my Dr ordered the test. Did anyone get false positives or false negatives?

I think for those tests they just give you the odds of having down syndrome or a trisomy baby. I have an NT scan set for Sept 28. I am 36 and DH is 38 so we decided it would be a good idea.

I'm having it done in 2 weeks as well, but the Counsyl test which tests for the same stuff. It's supposed to be 99% accuracy, but there is always a chance of a false positive or negative. If something were to come up, I would proceed with a CVS or amnio. The other blood tests that are combined with the NT gave me a horrible number and I was terrified my dd wasn't healthy. Had an amnio and she was perfect and still is at 2!

I had the MaterniT21 when pregnant with daughter and it comes back as positive or negative for trisomy 21, 13 and 18. I also found out the gender. I was glad I had the test as I had a high risk...1:11 for trisomy 18 and 13 and 1:17 for Down syndrome. I was able to relax the rest of my pregnancy and not worry. With this test, and I think the harmony is similar?, it's supposed to be 99% accurate if you get a negative result and 96% if it's positive, in which case they recommend an amnio to confirm. Good luck

I had the harmony test done as I am 36. I am in Australia so it took about 8 days for the results to come in ( they send the blood to San Jose I think). It came back low risk for everything ( 1:10,000). My NT scan confirmed the results.

i had the harmony test was great! found out it was a boy at 11 weeks and it most definitely is a boy at 20 weeks all my trismoys came back 1 in 10,000 so low risk but was accurate as bub is growing great :) and a boy so it was right haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->