Paracetamol..ok to take?

LLL

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi
I'm 6+4 with my second! :cloud9:
Was just wondering if anyone else relies on pain medication for medical conditions? Since finding out i have been expecting again I stopped all prescribed medication but struggling some days and was told I was ok to take paracetamol. I'm normally on stronger pain meds and anti inflamitries. I'm trying to manage with taking 2 paracetamol only per day but still worries me!

Does anyone else have to take daily medication? X

I don't although i am meant to be taking aspirin. Paracetamol is fine though :)

Yes it's fine I've already had to take it a few times this pregnancy.

Hi
I'm 6+4 with my second! :cloud9:
Was just wondering if anyone else relies on pain medication for medical conditions? Since finding out i have been expecting again I stopped all prescribed medication but struggling some days and was told I was ok to take paracetamol. I'm normally on stronger pain meds and anti inflamitries. I'm trying to manage with taking 2 paracetamol only per day but still worries me!

Does anyone else have to take daily medication? X

i am a severe chronic pain patient and my said paracetamol or tyl was ok and so was ibuprofen or advil i forget what its called by you..u take it as it says but not more then it says on the label. i took it ever 8 hours until my doc said stop at months....you need to stop because the baby has a whole in the heart that closes at 7 in half months and advil doesnt let it close..

so know that it safe up until then too...

sorry ur feel aweful

sorry that is supposed to be stopped at 7 months but the 7 didnt come up in orginal post..

I took two paracetamol tablets before sleep when I had a headache last week and ended up sleeping 12 hours straight.. Most deepest sleep I've had all pregnancy

Thanks everyone! Appreciate your replies. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->