Paranoid??? I need to hear other mom-to-be's feel this way!!

saerbo

Reaction score
SO, first know that I have a 15 year old daughter and an 11 year old son, so its been awhile since I've traveled down the pregnancy road!! This was unexpected but pleasant. I haven't had my first OB check up yet. My GYN who has been the most amazing OB for my last two no longer does the OB part. Soooooo. I have to wait until JULY to get an appointment!!! But since I'm so freaked out my GYN has scheduled me an ultra sound for next week, since I'm not exactly sure how far I am. I track my periods,but the last one was very light and very short, so I'm thinking there is a possibility it was "implantation bleeding" ?? If so I'm 11 weeks, If it WAS a period i'm 6weeks. Which has me Freaking out! My last Pregnancy wasn't the easiest. It was a battle from the get-go.
So of course my husband, and pretty much everyone is terrified something is going to happen( I need some positivity) I'm SO sick lately. And very crampy, period like, nothing debilitating, but its not comfortable (is this normal) i forget ALL of the beginning stuff!
Every twinge and lack of motivation worries me. Part of it I think is my caffeine withdraw (cofffeeeee :-( )

I guess I'm going to stalk this page, read all of the complaints of the expectant moms and reasure myself that everything is FINE. I'm so excited, but so terrified at the same time to let myself get the happy feeling. Please REASSURE ME lol

You're FINE! everything you just said is normal. Try to not worry until your scan. As long as you are not bleeding and severely cramping, you should be ok. Congratulations!

Thank you,its hard to stay positive when I get lost in my thoughts and fears. I just can't wait until the cramping, sleepiness and sickness goes AWAY

:hugs: I know where you're coming from. My ds is 11 years old, and will almost be 12 by the time this LO comes along. It's been almost exactly 12 years since I found out I was pregnant with him, so I was so nervous to start this journey again.

You are fine though. Just relax and enjoy it. And congrats! :)

Snap also 13 years for me :-( it's scary it's like having your first again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->