Paranoid!! Line spotters please!! Opinions Needed!!

glowworm00

Reaction score
I came off the pill (after 10 years) on 24th May and had a withdrawal bleed. I have not had a period since apart from a very very light spotting on 17th and 19th June.
I did these tests on Friday 1st July and im sure there positive, can you please share ideas?
I also did a test the next day and showed positive too!

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 39
That first one is definitely a positive! Get to BD'ing!!!!! Good Luck :dust:

The other did look darker in real life pic didnt do it justice! I also had ewcm too over those days?
Is this possible not having a proper af? x

The other did look darker in real life pic didnt do it justice! I also had ewcm too over those days?
Is this possible not having a proper af? x

It most certainly is! Just like it is possible to have AF without ever ovulating. Time to get off of BnB and go attack the OH! :happydance:

Lol! These were took the weekend just gone and we bd on sat and sun morn! Thing is im so worried I will never be able to have children and I dont know why! Not having a proper af hasnt helped and now i just feel worried! Hence why i am asking for advice on the opks! x

Lol! These were took the weekend just gone and we bd on sat and sun morn! Thing is im so worried I will never be able to have children and I dont know why! Not having a proper af hasnt helped and now i just feel worried! Hence why i am asking for advice on the opks! x

Have you talked to your doctor about your concerns?

No because he is rubbish and because im overweight i know he will use that as an excuse! He always does! x

I wish I could, he is the only one in the area and my old doc wont take me back as im not in the ares any more! they will only accept you on their books if you live in a certain radius! x

I wish I could, he is the only one in the area and my old doc wont take me back as im not in the ares any more! they will only accept you on their books if you live in a certain radius! x

Oh, I just noticed where you live. Totally works differently in the UK than here. What has he advised you to do? If you don't mind me asking.

I havent seen him yet! was gunna wait until its been 60 days x

Maybe you should go ahead and call him to put your mind at ease. If he has mentioned your weight before, just block that part out. Hard, I know, but if he can help you, then take it.

I think I will leave it until 60 days and if i still dont af then I will go and see him! Who knows I could be pregnant now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->