Parents of six dead children charged with murder!!

B

Britney91

I'm sure everyone will have seen on the news the fire that killed 6 young children in Derby.

Well the parents were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and charged with murder!!!

If they did do this they are disgusting and they should bring back the death penalty just for them instead of using tax payers money to get security to make sure they're not murdered in prison!

Yeah Iv just read this on Sky news...

Iv got to admit, when I saw the parents on the TV after it happened I felt like their was more to it then they was letting on, just from the fathers body language/emotion ect..

I just can't believe anybody could be capable of putting their childrens lives in danger like that.. If they did do it, It's just behond belief!!

Those poor children :(

I agree. I saw the press conference and it was too staged in my opinion and he was wiping away tears that weren't there :S

I've heard alot of stories from people that know or have seen them since it happened that have said it's pretty obvious it was them and they have proof he bought petrol in a can before the fire.

I can't understand why anyone would do that? I'm too scared to go near a bonfire on bonfire night I'd never be able to light my house up and especially not with my children inside!

I agree. I saw the press conference and it was too staged in my opinion and he was wiping away tears that weren't there :S

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too! The emotion just didn't seem all there did it?!

x

No it was kind of one minute he could speak ok then he remembered to stutter a little and it was always when he finished the sentence he broke down a little bit. And she tried to keep hidden. It was just..Odd.. x

i think its terrible. if they are found guilty, i wonder if it will turn out that they did it to get a bigger house but it got out of control? i can't imagine ever putting my babies in danger like that for any reason x

i saw this and thought its stupid to do it for benefit reasons. theyd lose 65 a week ALONE if 6 kids were not living

i guess we can just wait and see really xx

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4347701/Inferno-parents-murder-charge.html

So as they've been charged does that mean they have evidence they did it??

I think its awful, why would you want to do that!!

for them to be charged there has to be some sort of incriminating evidence. It's a horrific tragedy and hopefully the police will be able to piece together the truth. I do not believe it is right for the press to be reporting on the charges as in the eyes of the law they are innocent until proven guilty and if they are innocent then they are being vilified by the media at a time of grief.

i think its terrible. if they are found guilty, i wonder if it will turn out that they did it to get a bigger house but it got out of control? i can't imagine ever putting my babies in danger like that for any reason x

I thought this at the time.

I know we shouldn't judge, but that whole Jeremy Kyle thing and wanting a bigger house? Coincidence, maybe?

maybe, but wouldnt kids dying be a bit redundant to that? cos with less kids they wont need the space?

and surely if they set the fire they knew the kids were in the house at the time?x

The Police don't make the decision to charge in these cases, the evidence is sent to the Crown Prosecution Service who make a determination based on whether there is sufficient evidence to hold a trial and whether a trial would be in the public interest - both of these test must be passed before a charge can be made.

On the point of the press conference - the Police always start closest to home in these types of cases, and they will have put them in front of the press to watch them and get experts to give a judgement on their behaviour. I believe they were also under surveillance for days before their arrest.

We'll have to wait and see - though I really do think that the media frenzy these days is making it harder and harder for anyone accused to receive a fair trial.

maybe, but wouldnt kids dying be a bit redundant to that? cos with less kids they wont need the space?

and surely if they set the fire they knew the kids were in the house at the time?x

Maybe they didn't mean for the kids to get hurt or die? I mean, if they had got them out of the house first, that would have been too obvious? I'm sure he did genuinely try to save the children and it all got out of hand?
But I'm a cynical old witch.

We will never know the truth on this one, unless they admit it.

I just hope the children can rest in peace and justice is done for them.

Hm thats true... arson on the house but the kids were a mistake... still its a stupid risk to take especially with that many kids in the house
:shrug: ill be following the story! x

Hm thats true... arson on the house but the kids were a mistake... still its a stupid risk to take especially with that many kids in the house
:shrug: ill be following the story! x

There is another thread over in GS about this and some of the ladies have the same opinion.

Its all so very sad, regardless of if the parents or someone else done it, who on earth could do that knowing there are children in the house? :cry:

Its so scary, people are commenting they did it for a bigger house! If that is true then why do it with your children asleep upstairs!!!

Its so scary, people are commenting they did it for a bigger house! If that is true then why do it with your children asleep upstairs!!!

IF they did do it then I suppose it would of looked suspicious if they'd taken the kids out and then started the fire :shrug: like it'd been preplanned. Maybe they just assumed it'd be a little fire and they'd easily get the kids all out but still need to get another house to live in :shrug: xx

IF they did do it then I suppose it would of looked suspicious if they'd taken the kids out and then started the fire :shrug: like it'd been preplanned. Maybe they just assumed it'd be a little fire and they'd easily get the kids all out but still need to get another house to live in :shrug: xx

Well if that's what happened what an awful lesson to learn :cry:

Well if that's what happened what an awful lesson to learn :cry:

I know, poor kids :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"