Parents of six dead children charged with murder!!

Stories like this break my heart. Cant imagine what awful nasty evil person would do such a thing.

I know it was all on Jeremy Kyle how they wanted a bigger house but..The timing of the fire is what makes me think it was them. He was due to appear in court that day with his ex mistress to get custody of the kids..Well what a perfect way to get the custody of the kids to then get the bigger house than frame your ex for arson and attempted murder so that she then couldn't appear in court..And she was also the 1st to be arrested which makes me think they will have said oh it was her it was definitely her.

I honestly don't think they would have meant to kill their children I think it got out of hand but there's no reason good enough of this earth to do something like that in my opinion.

no i dont think they intended to hurt them but as the saying goes "never play with fire".
its the risk they stupidly took-for what? a bigger house? ridiculous!!
i personally could never put my son or unborn twins in any kind of danger and would fight tooth and nail to keep them away from such thing, so how these people could have put theirs in known danger is beggars belief.

i never suspected them at first and thought, probably along with most people, what evil person does such a thing, but put two and two together and u do get a perfect four.
sad, very very sad, as i said before it breaks my heart.

r.i.p little souls.

Its out of.my mind how they could do thia all fora bigger house most likely. And now they have lost 6 children and probably the rest if there lives in jail. Those poor children how could a parent put that risk to them. Not for all the money in the world no parent would thats there babies how could they evan think it.

i read a story by him in a closer magazine recently! never crossed my mind that it would of been the parents and
if it was the parents and they did it for whatever reason, i dont think they meant to hurt their children in the process and obviously very undereducated when it comes to fire and smoke!. x

this is very sad, the parents body language gave a lot away to the public whilst doing the conference, father wiping away tears that was not there, mother no tears at all, i dont understand what i read in the newspaper that the mother was in the caravan sleeping, father was out and never arrived home till what was it 4.30 in the early hours of the morning, not as though he was coming home from a night shift.

In a situation where somebody has died, shock can cause difficulty in crying, etc. I'm NOT trying to defend them at all, but just explaining that tears are not an automatic response (had a partner die suddenly when I was younger and spent the first day, asking if it was a joke and then was so numb that I didn't cry for days)..........However, I don't understand these people.....

Supposedly he had 17 children (11 others?) -- where did the others live? Why set the house on fire? Why kill the children or was it a terrible mistake? I just don't get it...........?

?

I know there has to b care in the media espech with the leveson enquiry. I mean there have been past mistakes where the media have made someone guilty untill proven innocent when those ppl were innocent all along. U shudnt also judge someone bybhow they react to death of a loved one as grief affects us in all different ways. Especially with women there is an assumption as women are "weaker" theu shud break down and tht isnt necesary true. Please dont get me wrong but am holding out till the trial and i hope theu have a faor trial. Imo there is a law in germany which states that u are not alowed to name someone convicted of a crime intill either proven guilty or not. Mayb this is what we need for more fairer trials. If they did it.. It was defo an evil and if the going theory is correct then an.insanely stupid thing to do. He defo had a benefit cheat about him and there are some people who just dont think of tht. I also wondered weatherbhe wanted to scare off his mistress... Idk but i am holding out judgement untill the trial. If the current theories are tru it rings bells.. Remeber shannon mathews?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4347701/Inferno-parents-murder-charge.html

So as they've been charged does that mean they have evidence they did it??

I think its awful, why would you want to do that!!

You can just predict what there gonna look like before opening this page!

And yes they did look like how i imagined!

xxxx

Slight update - Not sure as to how accurate this is..But it's been said that the parents are blaming the eldest son for starting the fire as he died of burns and not smoke inhalation and he's the only person that could have started it because it wasn't them.

If that's the case and they would let their own dead son take the blame for something like this then they are even worse than I thought :/

Even *if* that were true, you would not ever speak ill of the dead especially if its your child.

He could have got the burns by trying to save his siblings, or trying to get out of the house.

Thats heartbreaking, why would you say that about your son who has just passed away, regardless of if it's true or not, you would try and preserve their memory and let him rest in peace.

The more I hear about these so called parents, the more angry I get :grr:

But surely if it was their oldest child who set the fire then they should say, rather than go to jail for a crime they did not commit?

We won't really know what happened until the trial is over.

No Way!! They're being tried in my local court I think! It's absolutely disgusting. So they expect court to believe that the child set the fire... Then stayed around long enough for it to kill him? Yet they managed to get out when they were supposed to be in bed!? Something doesn't add up.

No Way!! They're being tried in my local court I think! It's absolutely disgusting. So they expect court to believe that the child set the fire... Then stayed around long enough for it to kill him? Yet they managed to get out when they were supposed to be in bed!? Something doesn't add up.

Hearings are always held in a Magistrates Court at first, until their plea is entered, thats when it will be sent to Crown Court due to the severity.

It will already have been committed to Crown Court - and may not be held in the local area as there may be problems trying to find a jury to hear the case.

We must remember, there is a presumption of innocence in criminal cases - it is not for the Defendants to prove that that they didn't do it, but for the Crown to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that they did.

Plenty of people ready to hang em high, however there must be a trial first, and those in possession of all the facts can make a decision.

If I lived closer I'd love to go to their actual trial. I know you try not to be biased but I was one of the people who said from the start I thought it was them..Just an instinct feeling I had. I honestly don't think they'd ever have meant to kill the children I think they were stupid and thought they could control it..But even so it doesn't make it right.

There's been stories in the media about them wanting leave to go to the funeral of the children too. While I think it's against their human rights not to go to the funeral as it's their children and *if* they were later found not guilty and they didn't go that would be awful but at the same time..Those children deserve a decent dignified send off and if the parents go it's going to turn into a media frenzy with people hurling abuse and totally spoil it for the rest of the childrens family so it's a tough one :/

I hate to sound crass but those funerals will be a media circus whether the parents are there or not, I really don't think it'll make that much of a difference - it'll just be one more mawkish show of "grief" by a huge number of people who didn't know or have any connection to the deceased - it started with Diana and has continued with processions for fallen servicemen and women - I think it's distasteful.

Also, for a murder charge to stick the Crown will have to prove that there was "intent to kill". I think they'll have a hard time proving the requisite mens rea, with the obvious fall back to manslaughter becoming available. It is my guess, as a lawyer, that the CPS will have charged them both with murder with the hope that one will squeal on the other - they will have the lesser charge ready to go at the same time.

I don't know what to make of it.... I couldn't imagine someone being evil enough to do that... And on my doorstep!.

I hate to sound crass but those funerals will be a media circus whether the parents are there or not, I really don't think it'll make that much of a difference - it'll just be one more mawkish show of "grief" by a huge number of people who didn't know or have any connection to the deceased - it started with Diana and has continued with processions for fallen servicemen and women - I think it's distasteful.

Also, for a murder charge to stick the Crown will have to prove that there was "intent to kill". I think they'll have a hard time proving the requisite mens rea, with the obvious fall back to manslaughter becoming available. It is my guess, as a lawyer, that the CPS will have charged them both with murder with the hope that one will squeal on the other - they will have the lesser charge ready to go at the same time.

Another good post redhead!

Wouldn't the use of petrol go some way to proving 'intent to kill', do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->