Parents warned about baby virus

I didnt know anything about that...Thanks hun xx

My LO breathes heavily half of the time, have spoken to the dc about it but he says it ok. i cant stop worrying that it might be something serious.

Thanks, didn't know anything about it.... something else for use to be paranoid about ay lol xx

It says it includes bronchitis, which Colton has had. Started with a cold (for about 2 weeks) that he just couldn't shake. Took him to the doctor one morning because he was running at 102.5F fever. They told me he was just starting to get bronchitis (we could tell in the xrays of his chest) and gave me some antibiotics to give him. Luckily, it never got bad and was gone a week later.
I'd really watch out for colds, then if they start to develop a fever with it, it is probably worth getting checked out.

It says it includes bronchitis, which Colton has had. Started with a cold (for about 2 weeks) that he just couldn't shake. Took him to the doctor one morning because he was running at 102.5F fever. They told me he was just starting to get bronchitis (we could tell in the xrays of his chest) and gave me some antibiotics to give him. Luckily, it never got bad and was gone a week later.
I'd really watch out for colds, then if they start to develop a fever with it, it is probably worth getting checked out.

Aww, poor baby, is he ok now?
I didn't know anything about this illness but it makes me kinda scared that nearly all children can get it at some point :(

Ellie was in hospital last week with bronchylitis. It started out like a cold then on day 5 she took a turn for the worst and started to have problems breathing we rushed her to the hospital cus she kept on going blue. There was a few other babies in the hospital with the same thing. There is alot of it going around at the moment the nurses said. Im keeping Ellie away from everyone thats poorly at the moment and will do my best to avoid it until shes bigger and capable of coping with being poorly better she really did give us quite a scare.

my son has had chest infections and wheezing alot lately!! Ive taken him to the doctors 3 times about it. Everytime being given antibiotics and the last time an inhaler and steroids. Maybe ill take him again if it doesnt get better by monday! Thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->