Parents with kids at nursery??

KX

Reaction score
Anyone read this:

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/6273602.stm

The parents were on Lorraine Kelly on Tuesday. I had just packed madam off to nursery and I felt terrible. I found this such a sad, tragic story.

The parents are so brave and have another little girl now. Nothing will ever replace the precious girl they lost tho.

:cry:

These are the stories that make me wish madam was at home being cared for.x

That is really really sad, and so brave of the parents to turn her machine off.

there is death always round the corner its so dangerous for children!

at Dior & Harley's Nursery all the pull string bags with bedding in is keep on the shelves.

wonder how long she was srangled for before anyone noticed?

but i feel so sorry for her nursery worker i bet they feel awfull

I agree Dionne, I can't believe that the nursery left an unqualified 17 year old in charge. My heart goes out to her as well as to the child's parents.

This just makes me so grateful for Seren's nursery. They take such good care of her. I have gone to pick her up early "unnanounced" and the staff are always there, and the children are always supervised.

Thats really good when you can turn up early and LO is still fine and everything is how it should be.

i have never had to fault the kids nurser i love them going there, they are all so lovely, the girls that look after Dior are pretty young, about late teens early 20's but they are great they love the kids so much.
only thing with the nursery is they are a bit to strict no squash only water or milk. and my kids hate the fact they cannot have juice

I saw the parents on tv aswell, the mother looked broken. I can't imagine losing Ella, it feels like she's been here forever.

That happened near me, the nursery was shut down.
At the time i was thinking of going back to work and that made my desision for me, i just couldn't trust leaving him with anyone at that time so i am a stay at home mum. i know it was a 1 in a million thing to happen just that it was so close to home frightened me a bit.

gosh thts awful :( tht poor family :cry:

That is so terrible .. how awful for the parents .. what a decision to have to make to turn off the ventilator. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->