Participate in Research on Experiencing a Miscarriage

M

moxie08

If anyone is interested in sharing their experience of having a miscarriage, please read the following request from a UK masters student:

My name is Lesley Carr. I am close to completing studies for a Masters degree in Psychological Trauma and am doing a study on the impact of miscarriage. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who would be prepared to write to me setting down thoughts of their own experience of miscarriage. I wish to analyse the themes which emerge from the messages sent to me and I can accept messages up to 15 August 2010. All messages analysed and any quotes used will be completely anonymous and untraceable. If you had a change of mind and wished to withdraw, you could do this up to the point when I complete my dissertation. By replying to my message I assume that you give permission for me to use your comments anonymously for my research dissertation and subsequent publications. I do feel that, by becoming involved, you will be making a valuable contribution to our knowledge base on the impact of miscarriage and the support needs of women (and families) who miscarry.

I am also hoping to arrange an efocus group in late August to give feedback from my study.

You can write to me at: [email protected].

Note, I am NOT affiliated with this research at all. I don't even know the researcher! I just saw it on the NHS Choices website and thought some people from here may want to participate. Therefore, I cannot answer any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->