Partner not excited?

J.D.

Reaction score
My wife seems a bit ambivalent right now. I asked her about today and she said it doesn't feel real to her.

I guess that makes sense? She's not nauseated all day long. She can't feel the way I can feel my uterus at all times. She's not exhausted as soon as she wakes up.

It just feels weird to be on different pages.

Are your partners a little slow to get excited?

My husband is always initially excited and then seems to forget about it until I start to show. I think it just seems a lot less real when you’re not experiencing the physiology.

In the first trimester my partner would say I'm so miserable, never want sex and the housework never gets done he said I'm a different person... that was until his sister gave him a right ear bashing explaining how hard pregnancy is in the beginning! I told him myself but he didn't believe me, she basically said don't you dare moan at her!!! He soon chilled out! He didn't realise just what your body goes through even before you start showing!

It's his first baby so didn't know really just thought was using pregnancy as an excuse hahaha! It's fine now I have a bit more energy and sex drive and I'm showing he can see that if I have a bad day it's because I'm carrying around a bowling ball with me 24/7 hahaha :)

In the first trimester my partner would say I'm so miserable, never want sex and the housework never gets done he said I'm a different person... that was until his sister gave him a right ear bashing explaining how hard pregnancy is in the beginning! I told him myself but he didn't believe me, she basically said don't you dare moan at her!!! He soon chilled out! He didn't realise just what your body goes through even before you start showing!

It's his first baby so didn't know really just thought was using pregnancy as an excuse hahaha! It's fine now I have a bit more energy and sex drive and I'm showing he can see that if I have a bad day it's because I'm carrying around a bowling ball with me 24/7 hahaha :)

Ah that’s so true my husband did that to with my first pregnancy but now he knows what I’m going through so he’s pretty good this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->