Partner very sensitive Jan 2011 MC :(

deshka

Mother of 1 and 1 angel
Reaction score
My lovely boyf got me a memory necklace with the babys three birthstones, conception, due date and actual delivery date:cry: men are very very sensitive also eh? We both have a wee girl each and lost our wee baby boy at nearly 5 months, life is so cruel. It seems we have our tough days but dont you sometimes feel no one understands but your man?:kiss:

Wow. Thats just beautiful that he got that for you! Men are very sensitive. Yesterday I was listening to a song about miscarriage with my husband, and I ended up crying all over his shoulder while he held me. Then I went to wipe it away and said sorry, and he said "Its okay, thats where they get to go." It made me cry even harder.

That is lovely darling, now you will always be able to keep him close to your heart :hugs:

yes sept,jan and june then some healing stones pink and blue like the misscarriage awareness :( they are suppose to bring you healing and well being which is good. \seems she put an extra healing stone, as there is one to many on one side, but i believe in fate so it is there for my boy as it is blue. Wonder would it be ok to post the link, wonderful to have a wee memory of our loss babies at this vunerable time.

Awww that is so lovely of him. What a nice gesture.

Husband's can be so great. I have a great one. I bought a few things and even he bought me a couple things. A friend of ours made him a necklace with the word peanut on it and me a bracelet. That's what we called our baby. He hasn't taken it off since he put it on. It just makes you feel that your baby is close to you. For Christmas my husband got me a gold chain with a baby ring to put on it. I haven't taken it off since. I'm sorry for your loss and glad you have the support of a good man. Your right sometimes you feel like your man is the only one who understands. *hugs*

That is SO lovely. I am so sorry for your loss.

We had planned to announce our pregnancy at DH's birthday party as that would have been week after 12 week scan. We lost baby in December at 6 weeks and I only just miscarried yesterday. On his birthday I had written a card from baby, and when he saw 'To my dear daddy' on the envelope he just burst into tears and said he couldn't read it right then. I have never seen him so upset.

Because men can be such twits at times (trying to be polite!!!), it's sometimes easy to forget that these things can take such big chunks out of them too. They hurt just as much as we do, but just generally show it less or differently.

Take care hun and good luck for the future. xx

deshka, expecta and my peanut... what beautiful thoughts from your ohs!

it must be so difficult for them trying to support us and deal with their own feelings at the same time.

for christmas, we always pick a letter out of scrabble bag each and have to buy all presents beginning with that letter. i got z so one of his gifts was a little zebra (but a nursery type one) and on the tag, i said 'i hope you get to share this one!'. when we made memory box, i put a little toy in there that we'd bought and asked if dh wanted to put anything in there. he said he'd thought about putting the zebra in there but wanted to keep it out where he could see it, so he knew he had something to give to our baby when he / she decides the time is right to come. I didn't realise it played on his mind so much until then. :(

i agree they can be twits... but i guess we can too! it sounds as though we've all married / settled down with 'good eggs' (as my nan likes to call them!)

hugs to you all... and wishes we keep each other company through the boards, right up until when we're pulling our hair out potty training!xx

ack he was so sad when he saw our son with his wee hat on, i had to investigate the legs, arms, toes, fingers he couldnt. But i see how hurt he is in his eyes. baby came too early on the 13th jan 2011 and 4 days later some girl smashed into back of him and that night he musta went online when he had a few hours alone and buy me it :( so nice of him when he was having time to himself he thought of us. even got the sellar to write a card saying thinking of our baby son and thinking of you, i love you, william xxxx sooo sweet for a strong silent man eh?

He got me the forget me not necklace but i am also thinking i like the footprints with a date on the back. Nothing will replace our babies but a wee sweet memory of this is nice.
https://labelledame.com/miscarriage-infant-loss.html

If link doesnt work google la belle dame dot com miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->