Party bags

R_x

Reaction score
What's good to put in a party bag and is there anything that's a big no no

:)

Last year I did pack of sweets, animal mask, stickers, bubbles and cake. The kids all really liked and was very unisex, for the babies who came swapped mask for rubber duck

The parties at school (son is in reception) seem to give out a book (phonics type book so it's a bit educational) and sweets. Goes down well!

LO had a party at the weekend and bubbles and balloons went down well :) xxx

Went online to order Maria's Spiderman costume (she'll be getting it for a reward when she fills her sticker chart, 7 stickers left to go) and saw a bunch of Spiderman party stuff so thought we might as well go with that theme and now the kids will be getting Spiderman bubbles with their fishing prize, and there were bags of dinosaurs and water pistols so chucking one of those each in too.

I've seen on amazon, a pack of bouncy balls, mini colouring books and crayons for something like £9 so might order them for Alex's party bags. I also ordered some princess and super heroes tattoos aswell.

I usually put a few treats, bubbles, a small pack of play doh, and a few small trinket type toys (like what you get in a party favor pack)

I use a website called craftycrocodiles.co.uk and there's a pocket money section. Things like jigsaws for 12p bubbles for 15p etc. generally it's meant for schools etc to buy in bulk so things are much cheaper than elsewhere.

This year I did boy bags and girl ones. Both sets got bubbles/crayons/mini colouring book and sweets, mini choc bags and a lollipop. Then boys then got bouncy balls and pirate masks. The girls got decorate your own crown and a bracelet.

I love party bags, think I got a bit carried away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->