Passing clots?

kayla93

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I just had my first miscarriage this morning. The entire gestational sac came out about an hour ago. I'm just trying to figure out how long I will be passing blood clots?

Hi kayla. I'm sorry for your loss.

With my mc the sac came out last after passing clots.

I'm not sure what it will be for you but want to send :hugs:

Hi, sorry for you loss. I passed the sac the day after I started bleeding and continued to bleed and pass clots for a further 8 days. Everybody is different. I hope it doesnt last long for you x

Thank you ladies. The clots seem to have finally stopped now. Was in the ER last night because I was bleeding through the overnight pads in less than an hour. They sent me home with pain meds and said to take it easy (yeah right, I have a 2 year old haha) . He said the bleeding may be bad for a few days and same with the clots. But since leaving last night I haven't had any more clots.

That's great news that it's all calming down for you. Hope your feeling better and a bit more positive now. Sorry you had to go to er, that couldn't have been a nice experience x

I passed the sac and a whole load of 'stuff' the size of my hand yesterday and I haven't had anything since then. I only bled for about 19 hours in total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->