Passing the time..

havestar

Reaction score
What is everyone doing to pass the time, waiting for their due date or labor to begin?

I taught myself how to sew and made some aden + anais type swaddlers and a crib skirt (which I'm going to redo with some ruffles). I made some shabby chic flower hairbands. This week I'm going to do some burp cloths. And in the upcoming weeks I'm making a custom pendant lamp, finishing a custom mobile and I need to dye some crib sheets.

I still have some big items to buy - like the carseat/stroller - but I'm waiting until a few more weeks.

Even though that seems like a lot, I feel like I need more to do. LOL

My girls are keeping me busy. We live in tge woids so we go on walks but last night I had a dream we were walking and ran into 3 bears so I need to find the bear spray n start bringing the gun n I don't like carrying it around so walks are going to slow down....but last weekend was my cousins baby shower and this up comming weekend is my shower. Then ill start cleaning the bassinet n getting readfor Noah

Work and a 1 year old and a four year old, in addition to school online, are taking all my time, but with my first I had a lot of fun making curtains and such. I remember it was a really fun time!

We've only just started decorating the nursery so that'll keep us busy for a few more weeks. That includes making cot bumpers, a mobile, curtains etc. I made some taggy blankets a few weeks ago that I was really pleased with!

I work full time but am going down to 4 day weeks from next week (whoop!) so will have a bit more time on my hands. I plan to go for a swim once a week to try to keep nice and active.

I am a mature student finishing my last year of University with my last two bits of work due in just over a week away, I am moving house a week before my due date, and I have a soon to be 3 year old. So in the unlikely event I get some time to myself between now and then I would take a nap. :haha:

Dealing with the terrible twos lol! Been doing abit of gardening and little decorating jobs that need doing around the house!

I am a mature student finishing my last year of University with my last two bits of work due in just over a week away, I am moving house a week before my due date, and I have a soon to be 3 year old. So in the unlikely event I get some time to myself between now and then I would take a nap. :haha:

~Sigh. You just made my day! I feel the same way. Between the husband, the 2 kids, 4 dogs, 15 horses, and the doctoral dissertation in the works, I'd just like to take a shower longer than a couple of minutes. Uninterrupted.:winkwink:

Wrapping up some writing and editing of the scholarly variety and hoping I can get it all done before she arrives. Spending, however, much of my time procrastinating by reading things of the non academic variety (the Gone series is fab), baking, cooking and shopping.

Dealing with the terrible twos lol! Been doing abit of gardening and little decorating jobs that need doing around the house!
I hear you on that one,My son Is 2 and a half and has turned into an utter terror!!

Finishing off some home projects, getting the nursery in order, packing our bags & relaxing!!

also dealing with the terrible 2s & terrible 3s!!,,&& nesting like crazy:D

also dealing with the terrible 2s & terrible 3s!!,,&& nesting like crazy:D
I have the urges to clean,But i have no energy whatsoever to do it,Im just gunna point at things i want doing with a big pointy stick and order hubby to do it!

I taught myself how to crochet so have been keeping busy making blankets for baby and also sleeping lots as when nighttime comes baby starts

ahahaha^^^ i dont know how iv had the energy been anemic and severe spd lol but the urge is crazy i after do it lol, when im having a bad day tho u do boss oh around telling him what needs to be done lol, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->