Passports

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Hi all!
Just after a bit of help :roll: imjust doin our passports mine an DH just renewing so they are easy enough, just Kai's. Ive read all the paperwork and i cant find where it tells me what to send with his form i presume its just his birth cert? does anyone know? It actually says to send completed form 2 photos (signed) and supporting documents see below but then nothing!
I dont want to get post office tomorrow an not have correct docs!
Thanks if u can help!

Think its the same as you - Birth certificate & your signature :D

Wobbles said:
Think its the same as you - Birth certificate & your signature :D

Wow would love to see the 4 year olds signature :wink: :lol:

I only have to send my old passport.
Im just gonna send his form pics an birth cert an hope for best surely i wont have to send anything else cant really think of anythin else i could send!
Thanks
xx

sophie said:
I only have to send my old passport.
Im just gonna send his form pics an birth cert an hope for best surely i wont have to send anything else cant really think of anythin else i could send!
Thanks
xx

If you have a main post office near you you can get them to check through the form and the documents. They will tell you if there is anything missing.

When i did maddie's it was 2 photo's and her ORIGIONAL birth certificate in FULL!!

Was well pissed of cause if you only have the short version they won't accept it and you have to get the full one from the registery office they were registered at.... costs about £7 quid.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->