Past life regression?

no but i would love to, im really interested in stuff like this, i get deja vu allll the time it something i really want to do! xx

I had a past life regression session about a year ago, it was facinating! A very strange experience though and hard to describe really, i guess its closest to watching a re-run of a dream if that makes sense? The strangest part of it for me personally was the last life i was regressed to i was pregnant i could feel it. When i came out of the hypnosis i just couldn't shake the feeling of being pregnant at all and it really preyed on my mind for days. Well a week after i had the regression i got my BFP :haha:
I felt really comfortable in the session though, as my Mum is a hypnotherapist so she was doing it for me.
Anyway i'm sure that there is alot more i could say about it, have you had one done? Or are you planning to? :)

I am thinking about it. I have made a good contact at an awarness centre that does it and I would feel relaxed with her doing it. I am just nervous lol.

I do think I would get alot from it though! x

Thanks for your replys

I would love to have it done but i'm too scared lol. I mentioned it to my mum once and she said 'don't you think you've got enough problems in this life to be worrying about past ones' lol x

I would love to have it done but i'm too scared lol. I mentioned it to my mum once and she said 'don't you think you've got enough problems in this life to be worrying about past ones' lol x

lol same here but I wonder if any of my "issues" are linked to past lives?

LOL @ Sovereign- your mum has a good point!!!!! Fascinating stuff though

Cant remember where I heard it I thinkit was a documentry once where this bloke kept getting realy bad stomach pains for no reason, had loads of test done to rule anything medical out and couldnt find anything.
I few years later he had a regression done for a bit of ammusement and in one of his past lifes he was a soldier that had died from being stabbed through the stomach with a bayonette.
Soon as he came to terms with how he died as part of his regresion he no longer had the stomach pains after.

Id love to do it but with most things like this im scared, what if I was jack the ripper in a past life :)
When I was younger though for some reason I always had a feeling that I had once lived before in london sort of area and had died during a bombing during ww2 at about 17

ooh i'm really interested in this sort of thing and would be quite keen to give it a go, but like a few other people have said i'm a bit nervous! i sometimes get the feeling i belong in another era and have really vivid dreams about "past times" so would be really interesting to do

I have arranged mine for next week :S I will let you all know how I get on xx

I would love to get it done, but I'm scared something would come up like some serial killer. :rofl:

I was all set to have one but illness prevented me from going. I was offered it for free for some magazine over here in England. The reason I was offered it was because ever since I was about 5 I have LOVED victorian and tudor style dresses, also a birth mark under my right armpit sends shooting pains all through my arm sometimes, and the lady doing the readings was very interested in this. Really wish I'd had it done :(

How do you find the people who do it?I wouldn't want to find a dodgy one :flower:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->