Paw patrol - Recommendations Please!!

Better pic of the hats...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2
I love those hats, I would have got it if I hadn't got the Asda set already.

They also have a hoodie and trouser set, they are really nice but we left the onesie, it has a hood on it

Oh I love the hats. Funny I just said to my sister today would she get them paw patrol clothes for Christmas. Now i know where to go! Cheers 😀

I love the Chase hat, ordered that to be picked up tomorrow! :thumbup:

The adventure playset is heavily reduced
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00R8BZNQK/?tag=ho01f-21

I saw your post on the bargain thread about the amazon reductions. I relented and bought the lookout tower!! god only knows why but by jolly did they despatch it quick. It was on it's way in 5 hours 😂 no chance to cancel that order 😝

I got all 6 of these on ebay for £13.89. They are coming from china so guaranteed they are fakes but I dont care lol.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262082303198

Can you post when you get them? i want a rough idea on what the fakes are like. I bought a lot of Frozen stuff last year that was decent!

Received today (finally). They aren't the Nicklodeon ones as far as I can tell but they are fine! Pleased with them for what I paid. Only downside is they took just over a month to arrive.

I got all 6 of these on ebay for £13.89. They are coming from china so guaranteed they are fakes but I dont care lol.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262082303198

Can you post when you get them? i want a rough idea on what the fakes are like. I bought a lot of Frozen stuff last year that was decent!

Received today (finally). They aren't the Nicklodeon ones as far as I can tell but they are fine! Pleased with them for what I paid. Only downside is they took just over a month to arrive.

I ordered these after you posting on here. Thought even if they were rubish it wouldnt matter too much for the price. Glad to here they are ok, mine havnt come yet.

I might order them for Rio. Fully aware they may not be here for Christmas now, they seem a good price though and I was officially finished for him anyway but keep finding more to buy lol. Will keep an eye out for you to put the pics on :)

I spotted a Paw Patrol bath toy that I might consider. DS has recently discovered Paw Patrol and I'm loathed to spend a lot of money on it as I too think it looks "young" and he'll out grow it too soon.

Agreed and they are quite expensive. Ive said we will get him the bath toy which was an orange submarine but im not buying all those little cars x

I've just came up with another idea there is a Paw Patrol Busy Book with 12 characters in it which could also satisfy the request!!

Well after 2 months its the only consistent thing he has asked for. I was going to get the busy book but I could only get it at inflated prices. So I reluctantly bought 3 pups instead, and I've just gave in relented and ordered an other 3 as his favourite isn't in the first 3.

My LO desperately wants the Paw Patroller, I think it's super expensive for what it is but she asks us every day if Santa has brought her the Paw Patroller yet... so I think we're going to have to cave and get it. :haha:

I got her the Paw Patrol Busy Book and I think it'll be fun for a while, but the little pieces are also SO tiny that I think it's only a matter of a few days before at least some of them go missing.

There's also a book that comes with blocks in the shapes of the pups that I might pick up.

Honestly it's a nightmare the whole Santa thing. I do really feel for the parents who just don't have the cash to pay the inflated prices for kids toys that tie into TV program's and films. But there is no chance of me caving in and buying any more.a

Wtf was anyone thinking putting such a high RRP on essentially a crap piece of plastic with crap reviews. It's so wrong. And yet kids don't know that and have their hearts set on it

Exactly, the toy manufactures know that pester power will shift any old junk. Resulting in massive profits for them.

And if they don't sell, oh well they'll half the price, and still make a profit.

I thought the Paw Patroller came with all the pups and their vehicles so was all for it, once I found out it didn't I was like "oh heck no" but of course my LO had already fallen in love with it. :(

I thought the Paw Patroller came with all the pups and their vehicles so was all for it, once I found out it didn't I was like "oh heck no" but of course my LO had already fallen in love with it. :(

Oh no! Tbh I think I'd look for the pups and some of the cars see how much she plays with it and get the patroller for her birthday. Paw Patrol stuff is becoming hard to find and no bargains to be had. I really struggled to find the other 3 pups I was looking for.

Meanwhile prepare her that "Santa might not be able to bring it because so many little girls and boys want it and the elfs only have so many"

I was shopping in the US this past weekend because their selection is way better than in Canada. I came across many Paw Patrol things we don't have here, including a pair of cheap pajamas that were $40! :dohh: Like really? $40 for a pair of pajamas that would have ripped in no time. I ended up getting a blanket, toothbrush, bandaids, and toothpaste for him. His aunt got him a Paw Patrol bath set.

I am so glad Alex discovered Paw Patrol earlier in the year, we had the in laws pick up the bits we couldnt get when they went to the states.
The prices for everything have hiked up since.
Its a joke.

I was shopping in the US this past weekend because their selection is way better than in Canada. I came across many Paw Patrol things we don't have here, including a pair of cheap pajamas that were $40! :dohh: Like really? $40 for a pair of pajamas that would have ripped in no time. I ended up getting a blanket, toothbrush, bandaids, and toothpaste for him. His aunt got him a Paw Patrol bath set.

Wow, $40 for PJs???? NOPE. LOL. I found Paw patrol PJs at Walmart on Black Friday for $4. Bought them for both kiddos.

They had the paw patrol Aquadoodle on special on amazon a few weeks ago, so I got that to go with the paw patrol gifts too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->