PayPal Help!!

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
I Only just joined and im confused.

i joined and send another BnB Member 20 quid. well 20.88 to be precise.

i checked online banking to see if it took the money and it did so i emailed her saying it went throught then i looked at my balance and more moneys gone :S

i had 232.31 available balance too and now i have:

Available balance £199.65
Balance £232.31

so weres the extra 11 quid gone :S

i have no direct debits or anything n this acount im well confused help someone :(

Does it say in the summary/balance thing where it shows the money that's gone in and what's gone out?

ohh sounds strange have u contacted the person u sent money to to see if they've received extra

also could it be ur bank? im with halifax and if i have say £50 in my account and spend £20 in asda it shows as balance £50 avaliable balance £30 as it takes a few days to process

ur bank could proberly tell u where the money went to
hope u get it sorted x

shes only recieved the 20 quid acording to paypal.

as said above it says availible balance and such, and it wont apeaer until it ''comes through''

but iduno where the money could have disapeared tooo :S

my bank wont no until it comes through like on my statement because its happened before with another bank acount i have with them

but by then its passed christmas and i needed the 200 to buysomething!!!!! :(:(:(

Have you used your card or anything recently - as in the last 2 weeks. It could be that

nope nothing and the money was there this morning as i checked to see if i was paid :(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->