PC world/Currys finance options!

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Me and hubby are looking into getting a new desktop on the finance option, as we can't afford £400 up front, with their finance, can you apply in store and walk away with the computer straight away or is it not as simple as that? We've rung up and asked but they where useless and all they said was 'I think so!!'

xx

i got a tv on finance with currys but the deal was buy now pay later, i had the tv delievered but i think if u pass the finance then n there u will get the computer that day.

unless the company they go thru take awhile to process the claim then u will have to wait

you should be able to take the comp away that day, my hubby use to get everything on finance (i was not happy) and he would walk in and tell them what he wanted they would take him through the credit check thing they do and if you pass you sign the agreement and take the product home basically. hes done this with a 50'' tv, a laptop and a ps3 and each time came home with what he went in for .x.

We got a PC on finance with PC World, we walked in, picked our comp and sorted out the finance. We took the PC away when we left the shop about 45 mins later. It was really simple. We just needed proof of address (which I used my driving licence) and my debit card.
Hope this helps
Kim x

My laptop on finance, well its one were you pay for monthly mobile broadband and you get laptop free and all they did was go through everything with me and then i took laptop home

Thanks ladies. We ended up getting it from currys because PC world only let you pay over 48 months or 6 months... we chose the 10 months at currys xxx

Yep, same day as long as you pass the credit check system. DH works for PCW.

ETA; but i see you got it from Currys lol.

ive had a computer from here buy now pay in 12 months intrest free..and had a lcd tv for 8 pound a month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->