PCOS and Cycles after Pregnancy

Biotechick829

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but does anyone have any experience with the PCOS after a pregnancy?:flower:

Pre-DD my cycles were 120+ days and she was conceived after months of clomid. I EBF and to my surprise I ovulated last month with DD only being 8 months old (she does SLTN). Here I am, CD14 and I feel like I'm getting ready to ovulate again. I have never in my life had a cycle less than 45 days:shock:

If you have PCOS, what were your cycles like post-baby? We want to TTC#2 in the fall, but I'm wondering if we should TTC sooner to avoid fertility treatments again.

hey!

I have PCOS and we also conceived our son using Clomid. Before I got pregnant My cycles were really normal until June 2010 then all hell broke loose! My cycles were soo crazy... i think my longest one was 76 days, never shorter than 45 and then sometimes I would bleed for 40 days. It was so scary and I'm so glad I'm not experiencing that anymore. Although it isn't good it's still better.
DS was born Oct/12
AF started March/13
This is the lengths of each cycle I have had since
27 days
20 days
40 days
28days
26 days
21 days
36 days
29 days
37 days
34 days
33 days

We want to start trying soon, so Ive made an appointment to get the ball rolling...

Thanks for the reply! Wow, that's great to see your cycles have shortened! Hopefully you won't need Clomid this time around ;)

If I have two back-to-back ~30 day cycles I think I would pass out from shock!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->