PCOS and INOSITOL

mimdan

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hi All

Been ttc#3 for almost 2 years now...I did get a natural BFP in Feb but sadly turned out to be a chemical :cry: However we haven't given up and are still hopefull in ttc...I'm not on any medication and am not currently seeing a doctor as I want to try a more natural route first. I am now eating healthier and exercising (walking/cycling) aswell as taking pregnacare conception and after reading many positive reviews have started taking inositol which is a herbal supplement also known as Myo-Inositol. Took my first 2 pills this morning and shall take another 2 tonight and everyday throughout this cycle and for the next few months if need be.

I wanted to document my progress if any so that if I have any success on inositol it will hopefully help spread the word and help others in the their ttc journey.

I'm currently on CD 5 after a 38 day cycle previous to that (after my chemical) I had a 58 day cycle...I would say I average at 35 to 38 day cycles. With the odd long ass cycle from time to time. I dont chart temps, pee on opks. I simply track my cycles dates and when we dtd, symptom spot and pee on hpts when the time comes, which reminds me I must order some ic's ready for this cycle !

Me and OH have decided that if no BFP by Aug/Sep cycle then we will give in and go see a GP...hopefully it wont come to that. So wish me luck ! Best of luck to all of you too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->