PCOS and supposedly not ovulating

Congratulations! This gives me so much hope. Me and DH have been trying for 4 years, I also have PCOS and have kinda given up. How long have you been trying for?

Congratulations! This gives me so much hope. Me and DH have been trying for 4 years, I also have PCOS and have kinda given up. How long have you been trying for?

My first 2 (4 and 22 months) were Clomid babies, this one was a complete surprise after being told at a scan of my ovaries a couple of months ago that i'm not ovulating! Doc said it made sense to remove it as I would likely need meds again to conceive.

I love when doctors are wrong :) if my gyno was right, my 7 month old wouldn’t be in my arms right now <3

My first 2 (4 and 22 months) were Clomid babies, this one was a complete surprise after being told at a scan of my ovaries a couple of months ago that i'm not ovulating! Doc said it made sense to remove it as I would likely need meds again to conceive.

I was also told I wouldnt be able to fall pregnant naturally due to my PCOS but I got my bfp on Thursday after Ttc for just over 4 years. Looks like we have both proved the doctors wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->