PCOS, clomid, follicle tracking scan showing nothing day 18

Anatelle

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have been taking metformin since mid-October and I am now under my first round of clomid at 50mg. I’ve had follicle tracking scans twice a week since day 8. The last one was on Monday day 18 and still showing no activity.

I usually have long cycles (60 to 70 days) but I thought clomid and metformin would shorten that.
I am having another scan on Friday (day 22).

I would be happy to hear about your experience at 50mg of clomid.
And also, how long before ovulation did a dominant follicle started to show?

Thank you for your time.

hi Anatelle didnt wanna read & run but i dont think i can give you much advise sorry....Im currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6.....i had follicular scanning on my 1st cycle which showed 2 follicules maturing.....think 1 got to the size they like to see & it def ovulated so im now on my own for another 5 cycles of clomid. I always got my lh surge on the same day & when i had my final scan ( 3 days after my lh surge) she said i had ovulated so it matched up to my lh surges i was getting....

are they going to keep follicule tracking you til they see the follicules maturing?? My experience of being on clomid didnt change the day i got my lh surge so i dont think it bought ovulation sooner.....but then saying that i have very regular cycles, always 31 days......

im so sorry i cant help more, i hope they are going to continue monitoring you & if no sign of any activity then i would assume they will up your dosage to 100mg.

Good luck hun & hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->