• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club

Hi all, i'm new to this so hellooooo! I was diagnosed in May this year and have been ttc ever since. My Dr told me to wait and see what happens before trying anything from her but i dont really know how long to wait. My periods are all over the place, i would say more brown spotting than anything else. I'm getting myself so upset every month that i can do nothing but sit and cry! My husband doesnt know what to do. I know its only been a few months really but argh its so frustrating! Anyone with any advice would be much appreciated.

cry to your doctor..... worked for me! my consultant wanted to leave me at hte mercy of nature til march but i cried to my gp and basically made him realise that i am not ovulating and lets face it, i'm not going to start ovulating by magic so he put me on metformin. best of luck to you xxx

Hiya all!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in May this year after 6 months of TTC. From then on my docs have prescricbed me with clomid and prevera to trigger AF when required. I have only done 1 cycle of 50mg clomid but this is now 2nd time round for me now and I am on 100mg clomid this month to see if that works (fingers crossed!!!) the FS doesn't hink it will though and is currently waiting for me to lose more weight to go down the IVF route (got about 2 stone to go to get to that point, already lost 3 1/2 stone so far).

Hope everyones ok xxx

Hi everyone!! I started Metformin 1500mg November 16 and Provera as well My last provera was last Monday then I started spotting Thursday which was 3 days later and now i'm just on my 4th day of spotting and im ready for my full flow it's gettin very aggrevating lol. I was diagnosed with Borderline PCOS and my gyno wants me to do a few months of clomid and if it doesn't work send me to a RE or FS I really hope the clomid works when I finally get my full flow i'm suppose to start 100mg day 3-7 I hope it works because I don't think my insurance will cover most fertility treatments. I hope I can make some good friends here and we all get our BFP's for Christmas it would be AWESOME

Hi, Im Kim, 18 years Old....
2 Weeks Ago I Was Diagnoised Wif PCOS When i had a Scan as i have really bad abdominal pain when ovulating... Any one else get thiss?
I Have a Nearly One Year Old :) Took Us Like 4 Months To Concieve, So Not Too Long.. Not Sure How Long Ive Had It. Im Focusing On Losing Weight As I Am Quite Heavy..

I Would Like Too Joinn You Lovely Ladies :) Me & My Partner Are Not Really Trying But Not Preventing Either. I Hate The Stress Of TTC. Does Anyone Kno Of Any Good Diets I Find It Really Hard To Lose Weight, And Then Give Up Hope :(

Thanks

hi. glad to see that the site is up and running again. hope to hear how everyone is doing. take care

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little nervous to post as I have never posted anything anywhere before, but feel I need some support. We have been trying for three years, with one chemical pregnancy, one tubal pregnancy and a lot of other months of not conceiving. In October of this year I was diagnosed with PCOS which was relieving to know that at least we are on the right track with getting help now. They started me on Metformin, and last month I used an ovulation kit and am now five days late. I took a pg test and it was negative this morning. Sometimes it is hard to keep the faith that this will happen for us, especially when it seems like some people sneeze and it happens. I am usually such a positive person, so this is so difficult for me to be so frustrated. It is sometimes difficult to talk to my friends because they all became pregnant quite easily and don't understand the frustrations that comes with the trying, waiting, and disappointments. I'm so happy to have found a positive and encouraging site. Thanks for all of your posts! It is so nice to have found others out there going through the same thing and seeing the support.

Hi everyone.
I was diagnosed with pcos about 10 yrs ago. I have been ttc for 2 yrs now. I dont have normal cycles and i do not ovulate. My dr isnt willing to help me until i get down to a ridiculous weight. After i reach that weight he said he'd consider giving me metformin. Why do i have to be the size of a supermodel just to achieve my dream?? Ive found alot of ladies on here that are in my same boat and having no luck, its wonderful to be able to talk to someone who knows what im going thru and dont just say oh well lose weight and all things are fixed.

Does any of you ladies no much about blood results and what the progesterone figure should be of you have ovulated??

If you ovulated your level should be above 10 if not medicated and above 15 if medicated. You can still ovulate and your number be lower but it would not be considered a strong ovulation.

Thanks I'm a bit confused because the result says on day 19-23 on a 28 day cycle concentrations 30 -80 consistent with a fertile cycle then across the page it says ( 30 - 80 )

But on My last test it's says the same but fs said I wasn't ovulating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->