PCOS - Inositol

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
I'm WTT until January, but looking to hear of experiences or info with inositol. I'd like to get a firm grasp on my cycles before January comes as we use a donor so it helps to have ovulation pin pointed. Especially as we are swaying again.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 13 so been dealing with this for 14 years now. Anyway, I used Vitex to conceive dd. I was on cd50 or something like that and it brought on AF and made me ovulate that first cycle cd20 and voila....dd lol

I was on bc after I finished breastfeeding and when I stopped I went onto Vitex and had a beautiful 30 day cycle ovulating cd14. Then the next cycle nothing. I thought it was maybe because I ran out of the Vitex I had been using so switched to a different brand, but nothing even when I went back to the original brand. So I think that perfect cycle was more a reaction of coming off bc. I've never had a perfect cycle like that.

So now I'm trying inositol. I was on 1500 and that did nothing so trying 3000 now as I read most are successful with dosages between 2000-4000. I'm taking myo inositol. I also take 2 dci inositol a day as well but they're much less 65 mg each. But I know they're more concentrated. I read a combination of both is most helpful.

I also take vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc, magnesium, calcium&fiber, a probiotic, b-12, iron, b-complex and fish oil. Looking at that I see there's no folic acid since I stopped my multivitamin to tailor my supplements more to help the pcos, but I'm pretty sure the calcium and fiber tummies have them since they're technically prenatal gummies. I will double check tonight!

Sorry for the novel, but I'd love to hear some personal experiences with inositol. I haven't had any testing with my PCOS as I've been dealing with it so long and was able to conceive pretty easily on my own (with LOTS of supplements)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->