Pcos, ntnp

misskaileigh

Reaction score
My cycles are starting to get a little bit more normal, after two years of pretty much never-ending cycles. Have been NTNP for a while. Wondering if there was anyone else who had pcos that would want be be a buddy.

My husband and I have been NTNP for a short amount of time. I also have PCOS. And yesterday to my surprise i took a test and got a :bfp: So I took 2 more tests and same result! Guess it's time to make a Dr. appointment!

OMG congrats!!! That's so amazing! I took a test about a week ago and BFN, but my cycles are getting more regular. AF came to visit sunday! I went from 100+ day cycles and having to take progesterone pills from my gyn, to a 48 day cycle naturally! Maybe I'll be next!

I used to be all over the place. I would have it for months then none for a long time. Dr. put me on birth control pills to try to help regulate but I have migraines and couldn't take them. Then they gave me the depo shot. When I went to get my second shot I had horrible cramps and bleeding, come to find out I got pregnant and had a miscarriage. That was last year, and since then I decided to take better care of myself. My husband went off the Texas for 2 months then Virginia for 2 months, I lost 20 pounds. And just have been enjoying us. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->