PCOS, spotting 4 days before AF - low progesterone? Chart attached

Willow247

Reaction score
Hi! I’ve been TTC for about a year now, and my Dr is prepared for me to start Clomid, but I want to try a little longer without. I’ve been reading more about short LPs, and spotting causes. Based on my chart, does it look like my progesterone levels are dropping too quickly? I consistently start spotting 6 or 7dpo, starts light pink and turns light to dark brown, and continue until AF,

I do have confirmed PCOS (diagnosed at 20, now 29) and finally have gotten my cycle from 80 days down to 40 days for the past few months. I used to take BC pills for 8 years (wish I hadn’t) and I remember spotting while on those as well.

I’m happy to be ovulating, but I’m concerned my short LP and spotting before AF has me set up for failure. I am set for labs on CD3 (should be the day after tomorrow since I should start today).

I’m currently taking myo-inositol, d-chiro, pre natal, and some Chinese herb supplements which helped shorted my cycle length. I’ve read vitamin B6 and B complex might help, but I’m getting frustrated with all the pills.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

4B7D44B5-320B-4C7A-8E70-0C962CDB99B9.png

Also - the temperature rise around CD25 was when I got a new electric blanket, and started using it and figuring out the settings at the worst possible time. Whoops. Lesson learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->