Pcos ttc#1 buddies??

Hey, I have PCOS been ttc for 18 months now, but really focusing the past 4 months, be lovely to have some TTC buddies x

Welcome Angelic! :dust: for you!!

It's amazing what you notice about your body when youre actually paying attention to it. So I woke up this morning with a nasty sore throat and a little bit of a stuffy nose. I'm having a friend drop a test off for me tomorrow for this week (so I dont go out and infect all of CVS with my cold germs). I dont know if I should take it Tuesday morning or wait until Friday. It's pretty much CD33 so I'm thinking that if I take it Tuesday morning it should have a pretty definitive answer for me. Who am I kidding... I'm not going to be able to wait!! haha.

Hello ladies!! I possible have PCOS. I have an appointment on the 27the with a FS to hopefully find out for sure if i do have PCOS or not. What im wondering is you ladies that have PCOS what symptoms did you have before you were diagnosed ??? what tests did you have done??? did you have to have a test done to get put on metformin??? im trying to get as much info as possible. Please help. Thanks :)

KKA I think technically they should test you for insulin resistance but if you are carrying a few extra pounds he/she will probably put you on it anyhow. Even if you arent insulin resistant it can help with weight loss which will help with having a normal cycle! Good luck, keep us updated!

Kka, welcome! :hugs:

I suspected PCOS when I gained like 30 lbs in a short time and couldn't get it off. I've been athletic my whole life, and this was just really out of the norm for me. I also started getting these really pesky hairs on my chin and feet. Also, my AF has always been really off for me. I hope this helps! :dust:

Sorry I have not posted updates as of late. I upped my dosage of Metformin to 1000mg and have been almost constantly ill. :shrug: :cry: I hope you all are doing well!

So I am out for this month. I took an half of a 500mg metformin. Gonna try taking it again.... I am supposed to start at 500 daily but I think I will try with half that for a week or 2 and see how I do. It seems like I am not the only one with bad side effects from it.

I need some buddies! I was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 months ago. Been taking Metformin since April. We have been TTC seriously for about 3 months. The Metformin has not helped regulate my cycles at all. My last MC was on 8/16. I got a +OPK on 9/20 and hope to test on 10/4.

I'm still pretty new to the TTC world and it would be great to be a part of your group!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->