PCOS & type 1 diabetes WTT. So Tired

sianii

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering with tiredness?? I mean like excessive weirdness.
I sleep at night and I nap for a few hours in the day and I have no energy at all.

I recently took a break from work as I suffer anxiety and I'm wondering if it's the meds but I have been on them for around 4 months now so didnt think side effects would happen now?? Thanks xx

Have you had any bloodwork done? Are your sugar levels under control? I’d be concerned with that much sleep still feeling tired and would definitely try to get some medical help. I’m chronically tired but it’s because I have severe back and neck pain from a slipped disk so I don’t sleep well at all. So I can empathize, it sucks feeling like you are just as tired when you wake up as you were when you went to sleep.

YES! I think I can help!!

I have anxiety too and I started anti-anxiety/antidepressants 6 months ago. I'm so sleepy all the time and nothing helps. I also care less and am less motivated. I sleep a solid 9-10 hours and still wake up with no spark in me.

It only clicked for me today actually that I think it's the meds. But i'm too scared to come off them because they have helped me so much and i'm no longer anxious. I don't want to go back to feeling like every decision is a life or death one.

I also have PCOS and hypoglycaemia so we are basically twins haha. Those things mess with my energy sometimes but usually after good sleep, exercise and coffee I feel energetic again....but with the meds i'm just always sleepy no matter what.

I'm personally going to wait to my life settles down a bit then look at coming off them in 6-12 months.

If you have any more questions feel free to DM me!! :)

I have type 1 diabetes and have severe anxiety to the point it has manifested physical symptoms on me. Since March Iv felt like I’m dying my hba1c is 77 I really want another child but my blood sugars are not good and I’m worried about my anxiety. XxxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->