PCOS v.weird symptoms. Anyone else?

Keekee87

Reaction score
Hi all.
My and dh are ntnp. I have been off bcp since July last year and was diagnosed with pcos in February. Only signs were irregular periods my cycles range anything from 38 days to 107 (longest)! I can't keep track of my ovulation with opks as they cost me a fortune! I have tried monitoring my body changes and from the last few months I think my nipples get sore and I get slight ovulation pain for a day or two with watery cm.

So far I am on cd33 around cd25 I had a gush (sorry tmi) of watery cm,and was also very in the mood with dh this lasted for 3 days along with sore nipples. We bd cd25,26,27. My sore nipples have gone but I am exremely bloated, needing to pee alot. Heave feeling down below as if I am getting cystitis (which subsides) and then yesterday I wa inspecting my nipples and milky fluid came out when squeezed gently!! I am slightly freaking out.
Has anyone else had these symptons?

Have you tested? Perhaps you ovulated early this cycle and are pregnant?

No not yet. I am thinking of buying one today. But really hate that feeling of seeing a bfn again.

If you ovulated around the time of the watery CM, then you'd be around 8 or 9 DPO? So, it might be too early to test still, but it might be worth it to know? Do you chart? I find that the only way to keep myself sane with my crazy, irregular and long cycles!

hey~
I am back on here after ages... I also have PCOS. I have had a milky discharge (tmi?) from one nipple. (They blame it on high progesterone) I always seem to have strange symptoms. I havent had a period in 3 months and have had on and off spotting. Was supposed to be on Metformin but I never remember to take it... when I did however I was getting regular again. But I get moody, cravings, cramps, things smell or taste weird, twinges... signs of being pregnant but I always know I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->