pcos?

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
hi ive just been for a scan following my referral to ACON and been diagnosed with pcos, just looking for some hugs really, just feel like things keep knocking us back and ill never get that second baby :(

:hugs:
PCOS is not a big thing.You'll find so many ladies here with PCOS who've conceived and had babies successfully!

:hugs:
They think I have PCOS :sad: Awaiting my scan date.
Big hugssss babe !!
xxxx

I too have Pcos... Still ttc #1 after 4 years... Taking lots of meds to get my baby... Don't lose hope Hun, we will get there in the end 

I've been TTC #1 for nearly two years and I recently found out I too have PCOS... started my first round of clomid this month, waiting to see if I ovulate. I've heard there's lots of success, so keep your head up! xoxo

We have been ttc for 14 months. I just had my first appt. with a new doctor on Wednesday and she thinks I have pcos too. I was devastated when she said it because it was the last thing I expected. I don't have the most common symptoms, excess hair and overweight, but I do have depression, painful cramping, and cysts on my ovaries :(

It is nice to see the moms on this thread with pcos because it gives me some hope. I talk to so many women on the ltttc forum and a few in real life who have pcos and have been trying for sooo many years. The two women I know in real life are now past the age of having children and never got their miracle :( I really don't know how I am going to handle it if it takes me that long. This last 14 months has been the hardest time of my life!!!

Boothh...I am in the same boat with just getting the pcos news :hugs:

I just realized that I posted this on the secondary infertility page. I am not secondary, but primary, so I hope you don't mind me butting in! I saw the title to your post and got excited to read it because I just found out about my pcos.

I just found out a couple months ago that I have PCOS also. Keep your head up. There are TONS of people out there that still go on to have healthy babies. I am most likely going to start Clomid next month. There are a lot of things you can do (low GI index diets, trying to lose weight (yuck, but worth it)) to help your chances of ovulating. It will be ok. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->