• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

peachy coloured cm ....what dya think?

xGemxGemx

My baby girl due July x
Reaction score
hiya girls...

im 12dpo (i think) and ive just had peachy coloured cm when i wiped it was quite wet/sticky looking. (sorry) only that. has anyone else had this??

ive tested an bfn, although i know its 2 early as i have a long LP.
It may be a sign AF is coming. ive had other signs, although any signs can be AF? was just wondering if anyone had experienced this??

please let me know what you think

thanks

gem xxxxxxxxxx

sounds like af is coming hun i get t his before my AF .. could be wrong tho!! good luck hope its your bfp!!!! X

its gone now and was only abit, guess il just have to wait and see. fxd xxxxxx

I keep getting it, I had some on monday, and wednesday and then again today (I never spot during my cycle)
It was only when I wiped and it was never red blood.
I tested bfn this am and then noticed it thought this time it was my af, and it has since stopped.
It has me so confused and right now I just want af to start already as I would think I would test pos by now.

Only thing I was looking at today is my chart, I don't temp but I was recording my cm
I recorded wet cm on day 17, but on day 21 I had ewcm that day. So maybe I o'd a lot later than I thought so am only 9-10dpo???
Lol I'm so confused....I hope it's a good sign for you I just don't know what it means for me though

I keep getting it, I had some on monday, and wednesday and then again today (I never spot during my cycle)
It was only when I wiped and it was never red blood.
I tested bfn this am and then noticed it thought this time it was my af, and it has since stopped.
It has me so confused and right now I just want af to start already as I would think I would test pos by now.

Only thing I was looking at today is my chart, I don't temp but I was recording my cm
I recorded wet cm on day 17, but on day 21 I had ewcm that day. So maybe I o'd a lot later than I thought so am only 9-10dpo???
Lol I'm so confused....I hope it's a good sign for you I just don't know what it means for me though

thanks hun. i never get cm before af is due. im so confused too. alls i know is 4 the past week iv had cramping everyday since 7dpo. and i never get cramping till af arrives. just thought this maybe a sign....ive been reading up about the plug and all that....im jus so confused 2

dont giv up yet u still have a chance, lets hope its a gud sign. mine jus went to before. maybe it is af coming...i really dont know xxxxxxxx

Keep me updated though and I'll do the same...thanks

:dust:

haha jus replied to u on another thread hun xxx ye keep me updated 2. wen af is due i usually just come on so this is new 4 me. went the loo b4 had some more wen i wiped then went the loo and none when i wiped. its a mystery, i am prayin and prayin that she doesnt show tomoro morning, it really feels like she is thou. did u feel like that? think i read that u did and then she never. ive read that many posts tonite on cm and implantation. got my fxd 4 us, hope this is it huny xxxxxxxx

it could be af hun, or IB xx do you normally get any before AF? xx

haha jus replied to u on another thread hun xxx ye keep me updated 2. wen af is due i usually just come on so this is new 4 me. went the loo b4 had some more wen i wiped then went the loo and none when i wiped. its a mystery, i am prayin and prayin that she doesnt show tomoro morning, it really feels like she is thou. did u feel like that? think i read that u did and then she never. ive read that many posts tonite on cm and implantation. got my fxd 4 us, hope this is it huny xxxxxxxx

Yup I have also read so much on here my head is spinning.
No more peachy colour for me today, just normal again.
I just tested bfn so I am pretty convinced af is just taking its sweet time.
I had cramps all night and they are gone now also.

how are you doing?

im in the same boat hun i have had some peachy creamy when i wipe today and cramps, but i am also drinking loads and loads of water so could it be that maybe??

im in the same boat hun i have had some peachy creamy when i wipe today and cramps, but i am also drinking loads and loads of water so could it be that maybe??

I wouldn't think water would do that to you hun, but then I have been wrong before.
How many days past OV are you?
It is very possible it is implantation bleeding, but it could also be af playing a cruel joke.

Only thing weird for me is I was also spotting a week ago. I never do that

I don't know what is going on with me this cycle, I really thought I was pg but tested :bfn: on all my tests
I just kinda wish af would show up already, she is torturing me...lol..

I hope it's a good sign for you, have you tested yet?

i am due today i average 27 or 27 day cylces, the last 3 cycles have been 27 so that would mean i am due today, however i messed up on my opks this month and either didnt ovulate or missed my surge. I have been havng cramps but my bladdesand uterous feel heavy and impeeing for england but am just poutting this down to the water intake. what do you think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->