Peek a boo!

susanneb1984

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
Can I join you? I'm Susanne, 24 and I live in Liverpool with my DP and our 2 DD's. I'm desperate for baby number 3, but DP says he doesn't want anymore children. I suffered PND with DD2 and I understand it was hard for him. One of the other members (Mango I think) has posted my story on the PND section.
Look forward to chatting
xxx

Hi Susanne! Welcome to B&B!
Im Alice, trying for our first baby, good luck!

Hiya

Is there no talking him round?

I'm kelle 23 - waiting to ttc - although thinking it may have already happened for me???? waiting to see this weekend if af shows her face

How are you?

x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump.....

Oh wow, I read your story and it is a real inspiration for people who suffer with PND and shows how you can over come it with the right support.

Welcome to WTT....I hope he comes round soon hun, just because you had it before that alone should make your care providers look for signs and be more aware for you. Could you not maybe get him to go with you to a GP and talk it thru with the GP and ask if there is anything they can do to try to prevent it from happening this time round or at least be able to recognise it sooner and then treat you accordingly?

Good Luck hun! :hugs:x

Hiya girls....

Bird, has AF shown up???? I hope not xx

He said it's not so much to do with me having PND last time, but I know it is! He's come up with a load of terrible excuses!

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Welcome Susanne! I'm sure your hubby will come around! Good luck when you start to try! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->