Peep toe shoes ??

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I wore a pair of peep toe shoes last night and I had a bit of a problem with them, wondering if any of you lovely ladies can help me :flower:

My problem is my feet keep sliding down them and they slip of the back, they are a 10cm platform shoe so not very comfortable to have them slipping of. Does anyone have any tricks or ideas to stop this happening ?? :flower:

Thanks in advance :kiss:

Have you tried those gel things that go inside your shoe?

Hope they work, I know they are used for comfort more than anything but they have grips so will probably help your problem.. Expensive things though lol..

Yep the gel pads or half insoles will work as it pushes your foot back into the shoe & gives the balls of your feet some extra comfort :thumbup:

xXx

Every time I buy heels and if they're out in my size, the salesman always tell me they can sell me the next size up and I can wear the inserts to give it some padding.

I use the gel inserts as well. I also find the peephole tights that M&S do help, my feet don't get to sweaty and slide about as much.

I use the gel inserts as well. I also find the peephole tights that M&S do help, my feet don't get to sweaty and slide about as much.

Peep hole tights ?? I didnt know you could get those, thank you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->