Pelvic Area Pressure

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
woke up this morning with an aching bump. both sides were just aching, like a stretched muscle pain.

then got out of bed and the pressure i felt in my pelvic area was unreal.

i have been shopping today and wow its not been pleasant!! lol!

just sitting now, and bottom and sides of bump are achy low down
pressure is getting worse

does this just come and go from now on until birth?

I started getting exactly what you described around 34-35 weeks. Felt like muscles being stretched and ripped and got worse and worse. It was to the point where it hurt so bad to just stand up straight....let alone walk or anything. BUT, then it pretty much just went away at 37 weeks. Not sure what the deal was as I never experienced that with my daughters pregnancy.

I've had the same as you describe from about 30 weeks although my baby is biiiigggg! I could still walk properly etc until recently though. Sometimes my stomach aches so bad at the sides and underneath. I just try and support my bump and sit down alot!

Yeah - I just started to get this and didn't have it at all with my first. I thought this must we weird since you'd think my tummy was used to all the stretching from the first time, but this time it feels like there's not enough room for bubs in there at all!!

Glad it's not just me x

Yep ,Im 31 weeks with my fourth baby and I get achey bump sides and above pubic bone.. It feels like a stretching ache like mild period my gyny said it's just the uterus stretching as it's a muscle..

thats good to know it isnt just me!! just hoping it doesnt get worse n worse, as i find walking difficult now, i went shopping today and sat on every sofa i could (was sofa shopping) and if there wasnt a chair in the shop we were in i just sat on anything i could.

just ache n get sooo tired and dizzy stood up! lol!

couldnt find any other thread and forgotton how to make a new one lol, urm im 39weeks had no show yet but im getting real bad pains like abdominal ones, first started on tuesday for an hour then went away but they came back today around 5oclock and havent gone away since, i cant sleep coz they just get worse, anyone know what this could be? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->